Questions on your order?
Shoot us an email at: info[at]maidenvoyageclothing.com While we try to answer as soon as possible, it may take up to 2 business days for us to respond. Meanwhile, please check out the FAQs below for answers to standard questions.
STANDARD SHIPPING INFO:
- Most in-stock items ship within 1-3 business days of ordering. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or US holidays.
- Orders are shipped using USPS 1st Class, which includes a tracking number that will be emailed to you once your order ships. (Don't forget to keep an eye on your spam folder.)
- Shipping cost is calculated during checkout based on ordered item combined weight.
- Occasionally, a package's tracking number will not be scanned properly or will not get scanned into the system at all; 99.9% of the time, it is not lost and is still on its way to you.
- If a package is truly lost, we ask that you contact the USPS before reaching out to us. The USPS can see additional information as to where your package was last scanned and help you locate it. They often also ask specific location information that you will be best able to provide them. The USPS can be reached toll-free at: 1-(800) 275-8777 or you can email them here: https://usps.force.com/emailus/s/
(Within the Continental U.S.)
- Domestic shipping time averages 1 to 7 business days, depending on how far away the package is traveling from Los Angeles, CA.
- We ship to all US territories and APO/FPO addresses.
INTERNATIONAL ORDER SPECIFIC SHIPPING INFO:
(Outside the Continental U.S.)
- International delivery time depends on your location relative to us (we're in Los Angeles, California), the efficiency of your country's post and if your post will charge customs fees. Usually, international delivery times are anywhere from 1 and a half weeks to up to 6 weeks, depending on the post.
- The tracking number on international orders is more of a what the USPS calls a "border number," meaning once the package leaves the international sorting hub in Los Angeles, not every receiving country will choose to scan your package as it travels to your doorstep, though often posts located in the EU and Canada are nice enough to scan the package, if they have the time.
- Know your country's customs policies! As much as we would love to mark each international shipment as a gift, by USPS policy, we have to declare contents and value on the customs form. We cannot be held responsible for additional customs fees, VAT, etc.
- If your package is held for customs fees, VAT, etc, then you may not always be notified by your post that your package is waiting for you. Sometimes your package may be marked as "delivered" and it is nowhere to be found - 99% of the time it is sitting on a shelf in "customs" at your local postal branch. Usually, a notification of customs fees slip will be delivered within a few days of a package being marked delivered. Either way, you will have to physically go to your local postal office branch and ask about the package by giving your local postal branch the tracking number (which is also the customs number) for them to locate it. Going in person will help "motivate" the worker to physically check the shelves vs. just digitally checking tracking information, which only tells them "delivered."
- If you refuse to pay the VAT fee or wait too long to pick up your package, the package may eventually be returned to us as "refused," "unclaimed" or "undeliverable" by your post. If it is eventually returned to us, it takes up to 45 days once the other post ships it back for us to receive it. If this happens, we will need to charge shipping again to re-send the package.
- Return must be initiated within ten (10) days of receipt of shipment. To begin the return/exchange process, please send us a convo or email info [at!] maidenvoyageclothing.com
- All garments/goods to be returned must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered. They must be returned with any original tags attached and/or any originally included accessories.
- MVCC reserves the right to refuse a return/exchange if returned merchandise does not meet the above criteria.
- Exchanges subject to availability
- Shipping/handling will not be refunded and you will be billed for new shipping charges
- If return/exchange is unacceptable, it will be returned at your expense
- Approved refunds will be issued via the original payment method, within one week of receipt of your returned merchandise. Please allow a few days for bank processing.
- Merchandise total and applicable taxes will be refunded, but not shipping charges.
- You will receive a confirmation email once refund has been initiated.
Do you have a storefront?
Not at the moment, but occasionally we may do a pop-up event here and there. Please feel welcome to give us a follow on Instagram - @MaidenVoyageCo - we post any news about it on there first.
Do you offer wholesale?
We do! We are carried at shops all over the US, Canada, Europe and Australia. Please email us at info[at]maidenvoyageclothing.com to setup a wholesale account.
Who does your artwork?
All of our art is done in-house by Tyson Smith, an award-winning artist who has worked with companies such as Disney, Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, The NFL and Dior, to name a few.
Can we collaborate on a project?
Maybe! It honestly depends on our workload and schedule as well as the size and requirements of the project. Please feel welcome to contact us with details and requirements at: info[at]maidenvoyageclothing.com
Hey, I think someone is selling knockoffs of your artwork/product!
Please email us at tips[at]maidenvoyageclothing.com - please include any links and/or screenshots.
It will be anonymous and you probably will not hear back from us, but please be aware that we greatly appreciate your help in reporting counterfeit product. It's honestly the worst part about being an artist, as (1) it takes a lot of time to manage - time that could be much better spent designing new stuff and (2) counterfeit versions of a product usually look pretty terrible and we would hate to think that anyone assumes we would be ok sending out such subpar product like that! So thanks so much again for your help.
For press inquiries, please contact us at: info[at]maidenvoyageclothing.com