Council of Crows Womens V-Neck Tee
Crows have always been a large part of folklore and are usually associated with the macabre. This is most likely due to their tendency to congregate near the fallen on battle fields and the site of murders. This habit has earned the gathering of these creatures the nickname "murder of crows".
This shirt takes from the tale of the three crows that presided over their flock and would pass judgment on the fate of its members. The outcome was sometimes gruesome, resulting in the execution of the unlucky corvidae by the rest of the flock.
• Super-Soft-Vintage-Feel 100% Cotton
• Please note: Fabric is ever so slightly sheer
• Fitted cut - please review the sizing below before ordering
• Small - Body Length 26" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 16"
• Medium - Body Length 26 5/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 17"
• Large - Body Length 27 1/4" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 18 1/2"
• X-Large - Body Length 27 7/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 20"
All designs © Maiden Voyage Clothing Co.™
Reproduction rights do not transfer with sale of items.