LAST CHANCE Back from the Vault! Limited Edition Council of Crows Unisex Tee
An original Maiden Voyage classic that has been out of stock for years! Back for a very limited time - so get one while you can.
Crows have always been a large part of folklore and are usually associated with the macabre. This is most likely due to their tendency to congregate near the fallen on battle fields and the site of murders. This habit has earned the gathering of these creatures the nickname "murder of crows".
This shirt takes from the tale of the three crows that presided over their flock and would pass judgment on the fate of its members. The outcome was sometimes gruesome, resulting in the execution of the unlucky corvidae by the rest of the flock.
• Super-Soft-Vintage-Feel-Blend 55% Cotton/45% Polyester
• Fitted cut (check size chart below)
Please review the size chart image before ordering. Our shirts have a fitted cut - if sizing is questionable it is suggested to order a size up.
• Small - Body Length 26 1/4" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 18"
• Medium - Body Length 27 3/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 19"
• Large - Body Length 28 1/2" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 20 1/2"
• X-Large - Body Length 29 5/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 22 1/2"
• 2X - Body Length 30 3/4" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 22 1/4"
All designs © Maiden Voyage Clothing Co.™
Reproduction rights do not transfer with sale of items.