PREORDER Cryptozoology Tracking Society Tee
***** THIS IS A PREORDER - We are in the process of making more of this item and all orders for this item will ship once the item is ready to ship. We are planning to ship all orders that include this item before November 1, 2022 (if not sooner). We are working our hardest to try and ship as soon as possible. All orders that include this item will be held until the entire order can ship as one. *****
THIS DESIGN GLOWS IN THE DARK!
Cryptozoology literally means "the study of hidden animals" - the term was first published in 1959 to describe the study of animals whose existence has not yet been proven.
As a tribute to this peculiar research, we've chosen some of Cryptozoology's most well-known cryptids (each within their own illustrated vignette), which are listed below:
• Sasquatch (Big Foot) - Bluff Creek, CA: In homage to one of the most famous Big Foot poses caught on camera.
• Chupacabra - Canóvanas, PR: This blood-sucker's lurking shadow approaches an unsuspecting herd of goats by moonlight.
• Moth Man - Point Pleasant, WV: Soars high above the Silver Bridge (which collapsed in 1967), some believe warning motorists of impending doom.
• Loch Ness - Highland, UK: In classic Loch Ness fashion, only a silhouetted neck and head are visible on this starry night.
• Aliens - Roswell, NM: A UFO on its descent in the desert above a lone cactus- classic.
• Jackalope - N. America: For good measure, a mounted Jackalope head takes it all in.
• "1959" - For those of you that like details, Cryptozoology, as a term, was first published in 1959.
Additionally, the design is complemented by tree branches, oak leaves and acorns, as well as, a banner at the bottom of the design, which declares, "Seeing is Believing."
Our version of the Cryptozoology "Tracking Society" does not really exist - if it did, its members would definitely rock this tee. However, a real society for the study of cryptids does exist. In fact, some cryptids studied by this society, such as the famed giant squid, have been proven true.
• 100% Super-Soft-Vintage-Feel-Cotton
• Fitted cut (check size chart below)
Please review the size below before ordering. Our shirts have a fitted cut - if sizing is questionable it is suggested to order a size up.
• Small - Body Length 26 1/4" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 18"
• Medium - Body Length 27 3/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 19"
• Large - Body Length 28 1/2" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 20 1/2"
• X-Large - Body Length 29 5/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 22 1/2"
• 2X - Body Length 30 3/4" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 22 1/4"
• 3X - Body Length 33" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 28"
All designs © Maiden Voyage Clothing Co.™
Reproduction rights do not transfer with sale of items.