Bermuda Triangle Unisex Tee
BACK FROM THE VAULT!
The Bermuda Triangle is a geographic area that has become infamous for the disappearances of ships, planes, people and more; which have been recorded as early as 1812. The Bermuda Triangle lies in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean, but its exact demarcation is unknown and its vertices have been reported in different locations. The strange occurrences that happen within this area have explanations linking them to both the natural and the supernatural!
This is the first in our Bizarre Tourism Department Series and it GLOWS IN THE DARK! The design features an ocean liner in classic art deco styling as it makes its transatlantic, or possibly trans-dimensional, journey! Turn off the lights and experience the design from another dimension! ;)
• Super-Soft-Vintage-Feel-Blend 100% Cotton
• Fitted cut (check size chart below)
• Slightly fitted cut
Please review the size chart below before ordering. Our shirts have a fitted cut - if sizing is questionable it is suggested to order a size up.
• Small - Body Length 27 1/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 18 1/2"
• Medium - Body Length 28 1/4" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 19 3/4"
• Large - Body Length 29 1/4" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 21 1/4"
• X-Large - Body Length 30 3/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 23 1/4"
• 2X - Body Length 31 3/8" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 25 1/4"
• 3X - Body Length 33" x Chest Width (1" below armhole) 28"
All designs © Maiden Voyage Clothing Co.™
Reproduction rights do not transfer with sale of items.